Xtratuf 15" Legacy Salmon Sisters Rain Boots - Womens
XTRATUF has been the choice of commercial fisherman for more than half a century. Its reputation for performance – slip resistance, ground feel, flexibility and durability - is unmatched in the marketplace. When working at locations such as a food processing plant, kitchen or a brewery, there is potential for water everywhere and you want to be focused on your work not the floor, as such it has been adopted by many as their footwear of choice. XTRATUF materials are built to last, whether freezing saltwater, boiling wort or anything in between, XTRATUF will keep you dry and comfortable – and they can be sanitized too.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- AntiViral Protection, Bleach Resistant and Lugged Traction
- 100% Waterproof
- Slip-Resistant Chevron Outsole
- Triple-Dipped Shells for Extra Tough, Extra Watertight Protection
- Hand-Layered Construction Adds Flex and Strength at Critical Stress Points
- Acid Chemical Resistant
- Dual Outside and Inside Logos
- Exclusive Salmon Sisters® Liner Print
- Designed Specifically for a Women's Fit
- Approximately 4 lbs
- Shaft Circumference is 11 inches and was taken from a size 7. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.