Patagonia Black Hole 25L Technical Pack - Adult's
A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate.
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items.
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials.
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation.
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel.
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes.
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing.
- Body: 8.7-oz (prints: 8.9-oz) 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Weight: 650 g (1 lbs 6.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
- Volume: 25L (1526 cu in)