Osprey Tempest 20L Technical Daypack - Womens
The Tempest 20 is the perfect panel-loading, day-hiking, biking or peak-bagging carry solution with a women’s-specific fit. Featuring a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt and injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel that moves as you move down the trail. Attachment for trekking poles, an ice axe, a bike helmet and blinky light make this lightweight pack one of the most versatile technical pack series ever created. Made from high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Volume: WXS/S - 1098 IN3 / 18L WM/L - 1220 IN3 / 20L
- Dimensions: WXS/S - 18.11H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN. WM/L - 20.08H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN.
- Weight: WXS/S - 1.976 LBS. WM/L - 2.24 LBS.