Osprey Renn 65L Trekking Pack - Womens
We put our heads together to develop an ideal pack for women heading out on their first or fiftieth backpacking trip. We came up with the Renn 65—a lightweight yet durable ventilated pack with plenty of the quality features you associate with Osprey. Thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s anatomy with specially shaped and contoured shoulder straps and hip belt. Adjustable back panel suspension lets you tailor your pack to your torso length. Additional features include a removable integrated rain cover, rugged fabric, zippered sleeping bag compartment, and side hip belt pockets.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable Air Speed back panel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Day lite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hip belt pockets
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Day lite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
|O/S||3967 IN3 / 65 L||26.4H X 14.6W X 14.2D IN.||3.44 LBS.|
- Fabric: Main: 600D Polyester Accent: 450D Polyester Bottom: 1000D Nylon Pack cloth
- Load Range: 30 - 40 lbs.