Osprey Ariel 65L AG Trekking Backpack - Adult's
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG pack. Size XS comes with a Small hip belt and harness.
- Removable top-lid converts to Day Lid day pack. Not available outside the US and Canada.
- Lower Inside-Out compression straps
- Additional main compartment access
- Integrated Flap Jacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
|WXS||3600 IN3 / 59 L||29.53H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.||4.856 LBS.|
|WM||3967 IN3 / 65 L||33.46H X 15.35W X 12.6D IN.||4.954 LBS.|
- Fabric: Main: 210D Nylon Dobby Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box Bottom: 500D Nylon Pack cloth
- Load Range: 35 - 60 lbs.