MSR Elixir 4P 3-Season Tent
Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 tent offers the livability you want for the whole group, whether you’re taking your friends backcountry camping or your family on a wilderness canoe trip. Two large StayDry™ doors provide easy access, while new larger vestibules let you store lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide more privacy, and storm-ready, adjustable guy lines are pre-attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed. The easy-to-assemble, freestanding tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and built-in attic gear lofts.
- Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits four mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, footprint, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.