MSR Elixir 3P 3-Season Tent
With all the features you expect from MSR, the freestanding Elixir 3 tent offers first-time (and long-time) backpackers an extremely livable, surprisingly lightweight backpacking tent at a great value. The tent design provides plenty of headroom and space for three full-size adults and their mats, two large doors for easy entry, and two large vestibules for storing gear. Balancing breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric, the 3-season Elixir 3 tent provides ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light® pitch with rainfly.
• Lightweight: Minimum weight is just 2.53 kg (5 lb 10 oz), or set up in Fast & Light® mode for 1.92 kg (4 lb 4 oz).
• Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits two mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views.
• Easy Access: Two large StayDry™ doors and two vestibules with optimized zipper orientation.
Fast Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup.
Full list of features:
• MSR® Footprint included
• Unique pole geometry creates optimizes headroom
• Star-patterned skylight allows for excellent views
• Two large, easy-entry StayDry™ doors and vestibules
• Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
• Dual rainfly vents for cross ventilation
• Mesh and solid canopy fabric for venting, warmth and privacy
• Color-coded poles, clips and webbing for easy setup
• Waterproof, taped-seam rainfly and bathtub-style floor
• Lightweight guy-outs
• Bar tack reinforced stress points
• Multiple pockets for easy organization