Hydrapak Seeker 4L Ultra-Light Water Storage
Go the distance with our high-capacity Seeker 4 L. The flexible coated handle allows for easy pouring and carrying. It packs away nice and easy. Its streamlined shape fits in a wide variety of packs, whether strapped to the outside or inside a pack pocket. Pairing volume with performance.
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying – tear & weather resistant.
- Leakproof 42mm screw cap with tear resistant, removable tether
- Compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill and tethered screw cap prevents cap from getting lost – creates a convenient carry loop for holding the Seeker upright when filling
- Two load bearing side lash points, for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play Cap and 28mm filter adapter
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free.
- Capacity: 4 L / 140 fl oz
- Dimensions: 420 mm x 150 mm / 16.5 in x 5.9 in
- Weight: 104 g / 3.7 oz
- Material: TPU, PP, Nylon