Free shipping for all orders over $50
Garmin GPSMAP 66ST
Wander, without being lost. With access to 3 different satellite networks, topographical maps and satellite imagery, the GPSMAP 66ST lets you explore with confidence.
- Preloaded with Canadian and US topographical maps (100K resolution) so you can get the lay of the land and plan the most efficient routes.
- Includes access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, where you can download satellite images (no subscription required).
- LiveTrack™ during activities (through a connected smartphone) to share your location, speed and more with friends, family or followers.
- GroupTrack displays the location and telemetry of up to 50 contacts who use compatible Garmin devices.
- Active weather provides real-time radar tracking (via a connected smartphone running Garmin Connect), allowing you to stay one step ahead of bad weather.
- Free Garmin Connect mobile app allows you to customize your 66ST experience, choosing which widgets to show and when, reviewing stored activity data, selecting which apps can push notifications, loading and syncing geocaching data and much more.
- Connect IQ support allows you to download apps, templates, data fields and other features.
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ compatibility lets you explore smarter with compatible activity sensors and accessories.
- Send smartphone notifications straight to your 66ST via the Bluetooth connection to your paired smartphone.
- Compatible with all smartphones featuring Bluetooth 4.0.
- Garmin Explore™ website and app let you sync routes, tracks and waypoints to your device. You can download map data to your phone, use your phone to plan routes and tracks, and then send those plans to your 66ST, all without cell reception.
- Connects to GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite constellations for fast signal acquisition and a strong connection nearly anywhere.
- Satellite caching allows your 66ST to save an extended predicted orbit path (EPO) file so it knows where to look for satellites when you turn it on.
- Barometric altimeter helps you track your ascents, descents and total elevation changes.
- Tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass shows your heading even when you're stationary, so you're always facing the right direction.
- Extended battery life, with multiple different GPS modes let you find the perfect balance of battery life and GPS accuracy.
- Large 3in. screen is bright and clear, making it easy to read in all conditions, even direct sun.
- 16GB of internal memory can be increased via MicroSD cards (not included).
- Ergonomic design can be easily used with 1 hand in any weather, with or without gloves.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your 66ST from even the heaviest downpours.
- Built-in LED flashlight helps you get back safe if you get caught out after dark, and there's even an S.O.S. mode should things take turn for the worse.