Fischer Twin Skin Carbon IFP Nordic Skis
A shorter skin length paired with an adjustable position TURNAMIC® binding is the key to the Fischer Twin Skin Carbon's impressive performance. Reposition the binding to improve grip or to improve glide, based on the snow conditions. Twin Skin technology features 100% mohair, treated to resist icing for consistent glide.
∗Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Binding not included.
The Fischer Twin Skin Pro ski provides plenty of performance. It features a lightweight construction with a 70% mohair Twin Skin for grip when conditions turn hard or icy. Efficient Forward design optimizes the kick phase for skiers of any ability level.
- Air Core Carbon: The most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight. Optimum performance thanks to torsion-free and break-resistant technology.
- Classic 902: Race ski construction with noticeable pressure relief at the ski tip and tail for a direct, quick and safe kick phase. Ideal for: universal to wet conditions, klister.
- World Cup Plus / Twin Skin Mohair
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Twin Skin: Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding .Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimized.
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.