Fischer RCS Skate Plus Medium Skis
The RCS Skate Plus is a legend in the race world and now this former World Cup champion features Cold Base Bonding for improved wax absorption and grindability. Optimized for use at 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
∗Note: Bindings pictured on ski. Bindings not included.
- Air Core HM Carbon: The latest from the World Cup: Proven Air Core material - the most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight combined with highly modular carbon fibres.
- Skating 115: Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- Hole Ski Tip: Skating construction with HM carbon laminated to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- World Cup Skate Sidecut: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique