Fischer RCS Classic Plus Stiff Skis
The Fischer RCS Classic Plus is a ski with World Cup experience, enhanced with the new optimized DTG WC Plus finish. This ski once again shows its class as a lightweight ski with perfect gliding properties. Ideal for athletic, ambitious skiers. Ideal for use at temperatures of -10°C and warmer.
- Air Core Carbon: The most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight. Optimum performance thanks to torsion-free and break-resistant technology.
- Classic 812: Race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. Ideal for: cold conditions and dry wax conditions.
- Speed Tip and Tail: Special designed ultralight laminates in ski tip and tail mean even less ski weight. The advantage: less inertia and optimized swing weight.
- Power Edge: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Precision Pairing System: The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Takes a Turnamic binding (not included)
- 1090 g (197 cm)
- 41-44-44 mm
- Soft: 187, 192, 197, 202, 207
- Medium: 187, 192, 197, 202, 207
- Stiff: 197, 202, 207