Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 Bikepack 3-Season Tent
For trips through high-alpine singletrack or along stretches of the Trans Canada Highway, the 2-person bikepacking version of the popular Fly Creek HV Ultralight tent provides a minimalist shelter without weighing down your bike. The Shortstik poleset has shorter segments to fit conveniently on your handlebars or frame, and the waterproof stuff sack ensures you have a dry tent to set up, even after riding through a storm. An elastic webbing on the tent body exterior holds your helmet and a daisy chain on the fly lets you hang wet gear to dry out.
- Fly and floor are silicone-treated ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is polyester mesh with ripstop nylon bottom for increased ventilation.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Angled pole hub creates steeper side walls and more interior space.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
- 3 interior mesh pockets organize your small items.
- Daisy chain webbing on fly exterior gives you options to dry out wet clothing or gear.
- Reflective guylines and tent corners for easy night-time location.
- 8 lightweight aluminum J stakes included.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
- Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately).
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.7sq. m|